Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting Started ...

I've finally overcome my inner temptation and created my own blog. So - what's this going to be about ?

In the past years I've seen a bulk of software technologies, architectures, processes, etc ... come and go and almost on a weekly basis I hear and read about new technologies, frameworks or programming languages. I am inherently interested in these things since I really try hard not to do or use things because I am just used to do it that way ... For me it's extremely important to continously evaluate upcoming ideas and see if it can help you doing your daily work.

This is a try to write my thoughts about the things I spot or experience in software engineering down and I'd honestly dying to get some comments on my thoughts :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment